Sunday, September 10, 2006

Wireless Internet = Bad

-________________- I had to upload my assignment to the "late work" folder thanks to my wireless internet. Our work is due every Sunday at 12pm PST. I was uploading my work at 11:53am PST. I sat there on that same page waiting for my "your assignment has been uploaded successfully" message to come up. It was taking longer that usual for my work to upload. I figured it was because the file was 7mb. I looked down at my wireless card and the light was off! I kept getting the "local area connection has been unplugged" message every few seconds.

Because of that my assignment wasn't actually uploaded. It just kept me on that uploading page thinking that it was working. I also tried hitting the upload button again, but I kept getting a "document contains no data" message. -_- Now my straight A record is ruined thanks to my internet connection. People, do yourselves a favor and never get wireless internet.

No comments: