Monday, May 08, 2006

Dreams

Wow, I just found out that Benjamin Willis got hired at Dreamworks. That's extremly inspirational for me since it wasn't that long ago that he graduated from SCAD. He's the first SCAD student that I know of who's been accepted into feature. Hopefully I'll be added to the list soon! That would seriously be a dream come true for me, I know Benjamin must be really excited. Huge congrats Benjamin!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, I've done some thumbnails for my new AM assignment. They're really rough and I plan on redrawing them later.

I also tried to come up with a good camera angle for my shot. I imagine the main character went to her friends house for comfort after finding her mother with a jiggalo(sp?). The last pose has the character looking at her friend, so I thinking about making this an over the shoulder shot. I'll show it to my mentor tomorow and get some feedback.

Last week in 20th Century Art class I found myself drawing a new character. He's supposed to be a pirate but I'm not familiar enough with pirate clothes to be able to draw them without any reference. Sorry about the piece of eraser on his pants, lol.

No comments: