Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tangled Wrap Party

Hey guys,
Here are the wrap party pictures that I mentioned a while ago. The whole event was filled with fun and awesomeness! Seeing everyone's hard work up on the big screen was amazing and the lighting make every single shot of the film look gorgeous! Seeing the gigantic Tangled sign outside the theater, the title projected onto the outer wall of the Highland and a huge version of one of Claire Keane's paintings was really cool. It was fantastic to see my fellow fixers and the animators again, I really miss those guys. They all seemed to be doing well though, so I'm glad for that. Hopefully we'll all get to work together again soon. As much as I enjoyed the PFrog wrap party, having actually worked on the film made the Tangled one even more special.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at jocelyncofer.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from this post right above if I provide a link back to your site?

Thanks,
William

Jocelyn Cofer said...

Use what information for what purpose?