Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tangled Update

Hey guys,
The Tangled wrap party is this Saturday!!!! I cant wait to see everyone again and to watch the finished film. The shots in the trailer looked gorgeous! I hope all of the crew is doing well and my fellows who were let go have found work. John Wong was awesome and grabbed a Tangled poster for me and his equally awesome girlfriend Jess gave it to me the other day. I've gotten it framed and just need a chance to hang it up. =D



Hopefully this is the first of many framed posters to come. I plan on getting one for every show I've worked on and lining them up along one of the walls.

I also found out that Claudio posted the video that he made of all of us a few months ago. All of those guys have a special place in my heart. I loved being at Disney and working with them and hope to do so again one of these days.

No comments: