Sunday, June 06, 2010

Let the Hunt Begin!

I made a few updates to my website last night after work. I found out that I will be rolling off of Tangled at the end of July, so I'm jumping into the job hunt now in the hopes of preventing months of unemployment. I'd really like to update my gallery section with a nice slide show widget but I feel like my time would be better spent working on a new test for my reel rather than messing around in Dreamweaver (especially since I don't know what I'm doing, lol). As the result, my Rabbit animation will have to be put on hold so I can work on this new test. I would love to finish Rabbit and put it o my reel as well, but unfortunately most studios don't seem to care very much about 2d animation and it would be more beneficial to include a new 3d test than a new 2d one. My drawing time will also have to be cut down so I can animate when I get home in the evenings.

No comments: