Friday, May 23, 2008

Not Going So Well

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been plugging away at my senior project. I have to start over on some shots and I need to add some more. I also still need to finish what I already have. I'm having a hard time believing my acting choices. Everyday I have to move on to a different shot and I'm having difficulty with remembering the specific emotion(s) for each shot. Now everything feels like a big amorphous blob and none of my performances feel sincere as the result. I feel like every drawing that I makes suck and that my project as a whole is failing.

Lol, in short, I'm not feeling very positive about my work. Oh, I can give you an update on my internship status. It looks like I'll be going home over the break. I've been rejected from every place I've applied to so far except Disney. I was supposed to hear back from them today at the latest, but I haven't heard anything. I'm going to go ahead and assume their answer is no.

No comments: