Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Internship Reel

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy working on my demo reel and drawing layouts for my senior project. So far I've finished 8/21 backgrounds. It's pretty fun and it's making me excited about starting production soon.

Anyway, as I said before, it's internship time! So far I'm sending my reel to Disney, Pixar, Sony, Tippet, Radical Axis, Pendulum, and possibly ReelFx. I have no idea whether Tippet and ReelFx are offering internships, but I hope they are. They're working on some really cool projects that I would love to be a part of.

Here's a look at the reel that I sent to Sony and will be sending to everywhere else save Disney and Pixar. I'm holding off on them because their deadline's are towards the end of April and I might have a shot or two from my senior project to add to my reel by then.

No comments: