Monday, December 17, 2007

It's Coming

The moment of truth approaches...I'll find out the results for Disney's Talent Development Program reel review either tomorrow or Wednesday. I have to drive my grandmother to and from court tomorrow and I have to take my other grandmother to the eye doctor on Wednesday, but you can believe I will be checking my email every hour that I'm home until I hear something!

In other news, I'm not expecting to get very much if anything done on my Rosco shot at all this week. I have nine coloring book pages due by noon on Thursday and everyday this week has been/will be spent driving people around and/or doing menial tasks for them. It's pretty annoying how I was badgered and fussed at about getting a job and now that I finally have a project, no one will leave me alone long enough to get it done. I could see if I wanted just wanted to have fun with my friends all day, but it's quite the opposite. I haven't hung out with them at all since I've been back in November.

I just want to be able to sit and do my work for at least eight uninterrupted hours a day, just like the wonderful people who get to go to work all day. Is that too much to ask for? :\

2 comments:

Rajesh Gupta said...

Hey Cofer,
I am also a student of AM and have completed second semester in September 2007. Now, I am on leave so that I can prepare myself for the third semester.
I have a look into your last post and honestly I am now fan of your animations. I got lots of animations steps from your works to follow and proud that you are my senior as you are graduate from AM.
Keep it up Man!

The Decider said...

Dear Blogger:

This is for your information and is not intended as a spam post.

Find out how you can promote your blog and/or website for free (really!) at:

http://college-scholarships.com/free_website_promotion_program.htm

You'll learn how I achieved #1 rankings for my websites in Google, Yahoo, and MSN.


The program is absolutely free and it really works.

See the proof at:

http://college-scholarships.com/free_website_promotion_program.htm

Best Wishes,
Dan