Friday, April 11, 2008

The Results

I think my interview went well. The representative from Blizzard really liked my work and said she'd show it to the lead in the pre-rendered cinematics department. The Blizzard internship program is starting for the first time this year, so they're only accepting students in southern California. The HR rep wants me to keep in touch though and has urged me to apply for the program next summer which is when they'll be accepting people from all over.

I'm glad I went to the interview and enjoyed being there. The HR rep got me all excited about working in their award winning cinematics department, so I was pretty disappointed to hear I won't be able to go this year. I'm definitely going to apply for the program next year though. The WOW cinematics are beautiful and I really look forward to contributing to them in the future.

No comments: