Thursday, December 01, 2005

Busy!

Aaaarrrggggg! I want to play my new game, but I don't have time! I'm working very hard on my personality walk and have barely had a chance to play. I bought that new Neopets game on Monday. It looked nice from the trailers that my roommate had shown me. It reminds me of the good old adventure/platform games like Zelda, Banjo Kazooie, Vexx, the original Jak and Daxter etc. I miss adventure games that don't try to be third person shooters and instead have you fight with swords, magic, claws, or small animals. So far Neopets has been surprisingly alright. There are a few camera issues, no lock on/focus/aim camera so you can always see the opponent during combat feature, but other than that it's ok. The characters and environments are insanely cute. The little morality stuff they put in there is amusing, lol. One part involves you asking for your parent's permission as part of the requirements for becoming a squire.

As far as my work is concerned, I hope to have it finished by Saturday.

No comments: